Tuesday 20 November 2012

A few of my favourite slimming world dinner meals

Hi again :)


 this is going to be a post about a few of my favourite things to have for my dinner on the slimming world plan.

 i follow red and green days, which seem to work fine for me :) I no alot of people tend to do the extra easy days but i just cant seem to get my head around them so i think its best to stick with what i know :)

these are the things i have quite regular and really do enjoy :)
this is vegetable stir fry with slimming world chips
this is salmon, slimming world chips and baby carrots
steak, asparagus, carrots,mini sausage rolls and a gorgeous peppercorn sauce
jacket potato with beans and cheese and fried rice with onions
chicken salad with chips
salmon and salad, pineapple and a yogurt
mushroom strogonoff
salmon and salad
mushroom and leek risotto
slimming world fry up :D
chicken stuffed sith cheese wrapped in bacon and salad
steak, chicken and salad


these are just a few of my favourite dinners :)

No comments:

Post a Comment