Monday 19 November 2012

My 1st blog :-)

Hello :D I've decided to start a blog, mainly for myself to look back on things but to anyone who may view this, hello and welcome :) I've been doing the slimming world diet since june this year and im really enjoying it. i love cooking new dishes every day and trying new flavours. i am on a couple of forums and get lots of great ideas from the members. As i say in my description, everytime i cook something i always take photos and would love to record the recipes on here as sort of a giant cook book :) ive done the diet a few times before but something seems to of clicked this time and im really loving it. i would absolutely love to find other slimming world members on here (if there are any??) and share ideas and recipes. this is just a short post as im off to bed shortly, i will sort everything out tomorrow and try and figure this all out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment