Tuesday 20 November 2012

Baked Bean Lasagne

Now i know this doesnt sound particuly nice but believe me it is gorgeous and you must make it.

Its so so simple and easy to make. I always make lots and freeze some, as you can see in the picture below.

Here is the recipe:

Ingredients

Lasagne sheets
1 Onion
4oz mushrooms
2 tins of baked beans
1 carton of passata
grated cheese
garlic
salt + pepper

Method

fry the onion in fry light untill soft
cook the mushrooms, garlic, beans, passata for 10 minutes and then add the onion
layer a dish with the mixture then lasagne sheets and repeat the process untill all the mixture has been used. ( make sure the mixture is the last layer)
cover with foil and cook for 20 minutes
remove foil, add grated cheese (healthy extra A) and cook untill the cheese bubbles

I make this really regular and it goes with all sorts. I will add a couple of photos below



I also add peas and sweetcorn to mine to bulk it out a bit.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment